1. Eliminate guesswork: Business intelligence can provide more accurate historical data, real-time updates, synthesis between departmental data stores, forecasting and trending, eliminating the need to guesstimate.
2. Reduce resources and labour costs used for the collation, analysis and distribution of vital business data: Eliminate time and resources previously spent on correcting data errors and manually compiling complex spreadsheet-based reports.
3. Be aware of emerging crises: Business intelligence can keep decision-makers abreast of ongoing operations via regular, scheduled reports. اس کے علاوہ, the business intelligence platform can be configured to send automated alerts to appropriate decision-makers to notify them of incidents that require action.
4 Streamline operations: With detailed insights into business performance, organizations can easily see where they need to make changes to streamline operations
5. Improve efficiency: Many organisations waste significant time hunting for data from within various departmental data sources which they need to help understand what is going on in their business and then need to confirm accuracy, convert, merge and report on if effectively. A Business intelligence platform provides a single, centralised version of the truth software which can be analysed and viewed to ultimately provide a 360 degree view of the business.
6. Analyse your business journey and effectively plan for the future: See where your business has been, where it is now and where it is going and deliver better forecasting: Answer ‘what if’ questions with a click of a button. Forecasting and planning can be conducted by taking existing data sets, applying theoretical projections and estimations to that information, to model and predict future outcomes.
7. Improve data security: By accessing organizational data through a single portal, via a password protected BI environment, data security can be effectively managed. Data access can be restricted by segmenting users according to predefined groups.