Qlikview Latest Version
The latest version of Qlikview is Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 7 – released 27th June 2017.
The final service release of Qlikview version 11 is QlikView 11.20 SR17 and is the end of the line for Qlikview 11. Users will need to upgrade to Version 12 to maintain security and functionality release
Read our Qlikview Review here.
Qlikview Version History
Previous versions and releases of Qlikview can also be found in the list below
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 6 – released 15th May 2017.
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 5 – released 2nd May 2017.
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 4 – released 27th March 2017
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 3 – released 20th February 2017
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 2 – released 26th January 2017
- Qlikview version 12.10 Service Release 1 – released 7th December 2016
- Improved QlikView Server clustering and scaling. This leads to significantly improved response times under high load and improved ramp-up capacity. It also allows for more nodes and concurrent users.
- Unbalanced QlikView Server clusters: a QlikView Server cluster can now manage nodes of different sizes regarding CPU, RAM, and number of cores.
- Improved caching in QlikView AccessPoint, which significantly decreases response times when scaling to a large number of documents and/or users.
- Introduction of publisher groups and regular and dedicated tasks for load balancing purposes.
- New task status added: Queued. A task will be queued if it is not able to start due to overload.
- Publisher high-load support: QlikView 12.10 optimizes the inter-service communication to improve stability and performance in cases with many concurrent tasks and high frequency changes.
- QlikView Distribution Service (QDS) now allows running tasks to finish before shutting down the service.
- QlikView can now be configured for single sign-on (SSO) access to SAP HANA.
- Expanded QMS API functionality, with additional methods and new API calls.
In QlikView 12.10, support has been added for:
- Software and applications: MS Office 2016, MS SharePoint 2016, MS SQL Server 2016. MS Windows Server 2016.
- Browser/web: Internet Explorer 11 and ActiveX Plugin for MS Windows 10.
- Operating system: iOS10.
- Qlikview version 11.2 SR17 Dec 2013
- Qlikview version 11.2 SR5 Dec 2013
- Qlikview version 9 SR 3 released Feb 2010
- Qlikview version 9 SR 1 released 23rd September 2009
- Qlikview version 9 released SR4 October 31st 2013